We are leading experts in workplace solutions for employers and offer services, including but not limited to:
- Labour law advice;
- Advice on day –to- day staff issues;
- Management of disciplinary processes;
- Chairing of enquiries – including Disciplinary Enquiries, Performance Enquiries and Grievance Enquiries;
- Union negotiations – recognition agreements and wage negotiations;
- Compliance assessment;
- Drafting of employment contracts;
- Compiling of policies and procedures;
- Employment Equity;
- Skills Development;
- Litigation – CCMA, Bargaining Council and Labour Court Representation and
We have a success record in all aspects of industrial relations/labour law, which spans a period of over twenty five years, CTL Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a leading and respected expert in the labour law sphere.
We boast a success record in the Labour Courts, which has established our consultancy as one of the most successful litigators in the South African legal fraternity. CTL Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd has been providing in-house labour relations advice, help and direction for our clients in all aspects of trade union negotiations and interactions with the vast majority of South African trade unions.
Our group has been structured in such manner as to provide a “full house” complement of services in order facilitate all aspects of employee interactions and development.
We take pride in the fact that our name is associated with a number of listed companies (available on request) and have been granted preferential supplier’s status to the Bidvest Group of Companies.
CTL Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd would certainly be proud to be associated with any business that prides itself in service excellence and sincerely believes that CTL would prove to be an asset to the future development objectives of such a business.